Roof sheeting used by Roofing Central is manufactured from COLORBOND steel and is available in a range of attractive colours and shapes. It is durable and strong as well as being thermally efficient.
- The zinc/aluminium alloy coating on ZINCALUME steel, plus the oven baked, pre-painted finish on COLORBOND steel provide superior corrosion resistance for long life
- Excellent resistance to impact from hail
- Light Weight compared to concrete and clay tiles- reduced load on supporting structures
- Excellent flexibility in design, can be curved, for truly individual designs
- Flexibility of design allows both traditional straight roof sheeting as well as innovative curved roofing designs
- Easy maintenance
- A range of attractive colours
- Thermally efficient installed with condensation blanket
- Corrosion resistant
- Resists cracking, chipping and peeling.
- Weather tight and secure when installed
- Recommended Bluescope Lysacht approved installer
Roofing Central are experienced, we do over 100 re-roofs per year